Training and Workshops Are Still Happening!
Due to COVID-19, we have moved all training, counseling, and workshops to our virtual platform. We offer live virtual workshops and on-demand training! To reach a business counselor in your area, call 1-800-725-7232!
The Mississippi SBDC Network provides educational training that covers current and practical information on business topics ranging from the basics to advanced business management skills.
Live Virtual Webinars and Workshops:
- Events include workshops, seminars, conferences, peer-to-peer round-tables, networking and matchmaking.
- Workshops are no-cost, but do require registration.
- Training events are offered at Mississippi SBDCs and at partner locations across the state.
- Reasonable accommodations for persons with disabilities and/or limited English proficiency will be made if requested at least two weeks in advance. To request accommodation or language assistance, please contact the local Mississippi SBDC hosting the event to discuss your needs.
- On-Demand Trainings are offered virtually and cover topics like starting a business, government contracting, marketing strategy, digital media, employment law, writing a business plan, cash flow projections and QuickBooks Pro Training.
- These trainings can be watched from the comfort of your home and are no-cost.
- On-Demand Trainings do require registration.
On-Demand Training Topics:
- Business Basics
- Cash Flow Management
- Government Contracting
- Managing a Business
- Managing Employees
- Marketing and Sales
- Start Up Assistance
- Tax Planning
- Intellectual Property Basics